Intro

Welcome to the official Air Strike clan page! We have everything from mods to reviews to war stories.We own every N-Strike gun and quite a few old guns that are classics.We have two youtube accounts: mrgamersco and TheAirStrikeClan. Enjoy our clan site.

-"Venom" and "Preditor"

Thursday, July 15, 2010

yet another sucsessuful war

Tuesday venom, scorpian and raptor got togther for a nice little war. We were playing agent and it was my pick and we went 360 all around the whole war zone (my 4 acre yard) and raptor tryed hiding behind some trees, but i told him he couldn't because there are stupid wasps back there so we restarted. So we were only about 4-5 minutes into the game when i was trying to hide behind a small evergreen tree when i erd a click comeup from behind another tree on a hill behind me, and to scorpian's advantage he had my dark silver mavrick so it was hard to see him so i finally spotted him. when I started his direction he darted out from the tree REALLY fast so I chased after him and finally he stopped and i caught him, but just when I got my gun out of nowhere raptor appers with a fury fire and i think to my self AW COME ON!!!!!!!!! That was when we I mean I said we should stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment